Dear Parents and Patients:
The past couple months have presented our office, state, and country with unprecedented times due to the novel COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. We hope that you have been practicing social distancing and stating safe during this time. With that being said, we want you to be aware of some social distancing practices you will notice when you come to our office for your next appointment.
1. Social Distancing
- Lobby/waiting area is closed until further notice.
2. When the patient arrives for their appointment, we will have a representative in our office take their temperature.
- If the patient has a temperature, we will reschedule to the appointment and advise the parent to contact their doctor immediately.
- If the patient does not have a temperature, the patient/parent will be given a pager and will be asked to return to your vehicle.
- We will page your device when we are ready for your appointment. At that time the patient ONLY is to return into the office with the pager for their appointment.
3. Requests to speak to the assistant/Dr. Bailey before/after appointment.
- If parent/guardian requests to speak to the assistant/Dr Bailey at the appointment, please notify the receptionist at check-in of your concerns AND provide a working phone number. Our office will call you when the assistant/Dr. Bailey is available.
- The patient will be allowed to call the parent/guardian from their personal cellular device or the office telephone.
4. Scheduling next appointment.
- The patient will call the parent/guardian at checkout to schedule the next appointment.
- If the parent/guardian is not available during check-out, the patient will be given an appointment.
5. If you have traveled outside of the state of North Carolina or the United States in the past two weeks (14 days), we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment to two weeks (14 days) AFTER the date you returned from travel. For the safety of our staff and patients, we request for you to call our office at 336-886-7000 to reschedule and do not come into our facility.
Please take note that since we are practicing social distancing, your appointment may take longer than usual. Please be patient with our office as we navigate through this unprecedented time.
Thank you for your understanding.
L’Tanya Joy Bailey, DDS, MS, PLLC
Practice Limited to Orthodontics
For Your Safety
We are taking additional steps to keep our office safe:
• All team members will wear face shields, masks, goggles and scrub jackets at all times and gloves when necessary.
• All team members will complete a health screening and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
• Team members with any symptoms will be asked to stay home
• All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
• Social distancing will be strictly enforced
• Waiting area is closed until further notice
Forms to complete BEFORE your next appointment:
COVID-19 Informed Consent: Click Here
COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questionnaire: Click Here